jeecup.nic.in OR , www.jeecup.org
|Events (JEECUP 2018)||Important Dates|
|Application Form Available From||December 2017|
|Last Date to submit application form||February 2018|
|Application Correction date start on||March 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||the Second week of April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam for (Group A – (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)||April 2018 (9.00 to 12.00 AM)|
|Date of Entrance Exam for (Group B , C,D,E,F,G,H , I and K1 to K7 – Other Courses)||April 2018 (2.30 to 5.30 PM)|
|Result Declaration date||Third week of May 2018|
About JEECUP Application form
The online application forms of (JEECUP 2018) UP Polytechnic is available from December 2017 (expected) on the official website. Student kindly note down that the application will be invited through online mode only and form is available on the JEECUP website. The candidates who are interested and eligible for JEECUP 2018 exam they can fill their application form through the online mode, in which candidates have to fill their details correctly like their name, mobile no., address etc. after filling these details they have pay fee to the concerned authority. Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before filling application form.
-Candidates will have to pay rs. 300/- for GEN/OBC.
-Candidates who belong to SC/ST will have to pay rs. 200/-.
Note: candidates can pay this amount through online mode or by challan from State bank of india /Allahabad bank.
-Candidates must be Indian citizen.
-candidates should have qualified secondary examination with at least 35% marks or HSB (higher secondary Board) examination or Bachelor’s degree in Science from any government recognized University or board.
– 85% seats are reserved for those candidates who belong to uttar Pradesh.
The exam pattern of JEECUP 2018 is based on class 10th, 11th and 12th level. from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question will be asked. Questions paper have 120 objective type questions.
Note: The candidate should note that 1 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. there will be negative marking in the exam.
The selection process of candidates will be on merit bases or rank in JEECUP 2018 examination. Candidates will check their result on official website.
Result of JEECUP 2018 will be announced in the month of may in May 2018 (expected). Candidates will check their result on the official website.
For JEECUP 2018 counselling the candidates will be called who will qualify the JEECUP exam 2018, the counselling schedule will begin from June 2018 (expected). For more information you can check on official website.
Online Application Form
How To Fill Online Application Form
Step 1) New Registration
- Go the JEECUP 2018 Online application form page and scroll down
- Click on the link available for “New User Register Here”
- Then you will reach to the application form where you need to fill the following details:-
- Select the course group
- Name of Application
- Father’s Name of Applicant
- Mother’s Name of Applicant
- Email ID & Confirm Email ID (Both email ID must be same)
- Mobile Number & Confirm Mobile Number (Both Mobile Number must be same)
- Enter the captcha (enter the letter shown in the image)
- Once you fill the application form then double check all the details
- Once you finish the above steps, click on the submit button then you will see a confirmation page and you will receive a sms and an email regarding your Login details (Application form number & sequence)
Step 2) Log-in & complete the form filling process
- Visit the login page & login using your application form number and password
- After this you have to fill the complete form with all your following details:-
- Enter all the required personal details
- Enter educational qualification
Step3) Image Uploading (Photograph & Signature)
- Once you finished with entering all the details in the application form then you will be asked to upload the images:-
- A Scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format (not larger than 80 KB)
- A Scanned copy of Signature in JPEG format (not larger than 80 KB)
Step 4) Pay Application Form Fee
- SBI Online
- SBI Challan
- Allahabad Bank Online
- Allahabad Bank Challan
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “JEECUP Application Form”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about “Application Form”.