JEECUP 2016 Application Form : Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) is going to conduct the JEECUP 2016. JEECUP 2016 is a state level entrance exam which is also known as UP Polytechnic. Full form of JEECUP IS Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh. The Students who are interested to do polytechnic in different fields in Uttar Pradesh they can apply for JEECUP 2016. JEECUP 2016 is for diploma courses. Student who want to do diploma in different fields like Engineering and other technical fields they are advised to learn syllabus of class 101th, 11th and 12th. .Here we are going to give some information regarding application form exam pattern etc. on the basis of last year exam.
JEECUP 2016 Official Website
Official website is: www.jeecup.nic.in
IMPORTANTS DATES TO REMEMBER
Expected dates are given below regarding JEECUP 2016 . it should be change in coming time.
|Online application available
||11 Jan 2016
|Last date for submission
||16 Feb 2016
|JEECUP 2016 admit card
||8 April to 15 April 2016
|JEECUP 2016 Exam
||1 May 2016
||25 May 2016
||1 June to 7 June (expected)
it is expected that the application forms of (JEECUP 2016) UP Polytechnic will be announced in the month of February. Student kindly note down that the application will be invited through online mode only and forms will be available in the JEECUP website. The candidates who are interested and eligible for JEECUP 2016 exam they can fill their application form through the online mode, in which candidates have to fill their details correctly like their name, mobile no., address etc. after filling these details they have pay fee to the concerned authority. Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before filling application form.
-Candidates will have to pay rs. 300/- for GEN/OBC.
-Candidates who belongs to SC/ST will have to pay rs. 200/- .
Note: candidates can pay this amount through online mode or by challan from State bank of india /Allahabad bank.
-Candidates must be Indian citizen.
-candidates should have qualified secondary examination with at least 35% marks or HSB (higher secondary Board) examination or Bachelor’s degree in Science from any government recognized University or board.
– 85% seats are reserved for those candidates who belong to uttar Pradesh.
JEECUP 2016 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEECUP 2016 is based on class 10th, 11th and 12th level. from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question will be asked. Questions paper have 120 objective type questions.
Note: The candidate should note that 1 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. there will be negative marking in the exam.
2016 (JEECUP) selection process:
The selection process of candidates will be on merit bases or rank in JEECUP 2016 examination. Candidates will check their result on official website.
Result of JEECUP 2016 will be announced in the month of may from 20th may to 30th may (expected). Candidates will check their result on official website.
For JEECUP counselling the candidates will be called who have qualified the JEECUP exam 2016, the counselling schedule will begin from 1st week of June, 2016. For more information you can check on official website.
JEECUP 2016 – Online Application Form
Students / candidates who want to participate in the JEECUP 2015 examination can fill and submit the online application form for JEECUP 2016 which is available on the official website of JEECUP 2016 from 11th January 2016.
JEECUP 2016 – Online Application form availability date
11th January 2016 to 16th February 2016
JEECUP 2016 – Online Application Form Submission Last Date
16th February 2016
How To Apply For JEECUP 2016 Online Application Form
It is very simple to fill the online application form for UPJEE 2016 (JEECUP 2016), just follow the simple steps given below to submit the online application form for UPJEE 2016.
Step 1) JEECUP 2016 – New Registration
- Go the JEECUP 2016 Online application form page and scroll down
- Click on the link available for “New User Register Here”
- Then you will reach to the application form where you need to fill the following details:-
- Select the course group
- Name of Application
- Father’s Name of Applicant
- Mother’s Name of Applicant
- Email ID & Confirm Email ID (Both email ID must be same)
- Mobile Number & Confirm Mobile Number (Both Mobile Number must be same)
- Enter the captcha (enter the letter shown in the image)
- Once you fill the application form then double check all the details
- Once you finish the above steps, click on the submit button then you will see a confirmation page and you will receive a sms and an email regarding your Login details (Application form number & sequence)
Step 2) Log-in & complete the form filling process
- Visit the login page & login using your application form number and password
- After this you have to fill the complete form with all your following details:-
- Enter all the required personal details
- Enter educational qualification
Step3) Image Uploading (Photograph & Signature)
- Once you finished with entering all the details in the application form then you will be asked to upload the images:-
- A Scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format (not larger than 80 KB)
- A Scanned copy of Signature in JPEG format (not larger than 80 KB)
Step 4) Paying of JEECUP 2016 Application Form Fee
Application fee for JEECUP 2016 can be paid with the help of following mode:-
- SBI Online
- SBI Challan
- Allahabad Bank Online
- Allahabad Bank Challan